SlideSlideSlideSlideSlideSalam AidiladhaAidiladha (831 × 423 px) (1)Copy of hari malaysia 2023
To be the leading community platform that provides outstanding members value relates to Malaysia Industry4WRD Policy. It will connect related stakeholders, entrepreneurs, researchers, and policymakers with a strong voice of influence on the innovation, development, and market deployment of I4.0 & IR4.0 technologies & applications while stimulating and spearheading a favorable business environment.
● Generate opportunities to meet and collaborate with other leading companies, thinkers, doers, and movers in the I4.0 & IR4.0 world.
● Form industry committees and working groups to identify and address areas of common concerns.
● Exercise thought leadership voice in driving forward the most important conversations on I4.0 & IR4.0 at industry events and in the press.
● Jumpstart business development opportunities (including partners and customers), suppliers, talent, and potential investors.
● Lead efforts to raise I4.0 & IR4.0 education among consumers, sales channels, and investors.Edit
■ Advocating and shaping guidelines for the I4.0 & IR4.0 best practices and technology standards
■ Generating new business opportunities, increasing collaborations with other members, and building professional standing
■ Building a sense of community through events and education
■ Enabling a network for collaboration and inspiration
■ Developing a comprehensive digital library or knowledge bank with innovative and up to date content including successful implementation testimony and case studies.
● Business strategy : How to identify, prioritize, fund, and monetize new projects
● Technology and Standards : Including successful business models
● Security : Including best practices and a maturity model
● Legal : Including policy and legal advice to members and the community
● Industry forward : Including strategies for deployment and implementation of I4.0 & IR4.0 applications.
● Academic and Research : Foster collaboration with local and international universities/colleges and various research institutions with a common interest.
● Government Liason : Liaising on MIFA’s behalf with various governmental authorities, all ministries, tax and customs authorities at Federal and State levels to facilitate smooth implementation of MIFA’s programs.